Thursday, June 21, 2012

My {PINTEREST} Obsession/ Wedding Venue

My name is Hope {Hughes} and I am a frequent "Pinner". If you follow me on PINTEREST, you are completely aware of how addicting this site can get. Thank goodness for it though because it is where all of my ideas have come to life. If I haven't seen it first on there, I have searched for what I see in my mind. I have found the perfect ideas to make our wedding "rustic", as I and PINTEREST are calling it.


Speaking of our wedding...

Hidden Acres  {Marion, SC}
Pictures c/o Higher Grounds Photography
{Our Venue}

We are getting married at Hidden Acres in Marion, SC on 03.30.13.  This is the Pavilion area where guests will eat, relax, and dance along with Kyle Gore, of Carolina Entertainment.






{The Ceremony}

Our ceremony will take place over at the pond area in front of a "will be made" cross. Guests will walk through a makeshift entry made of doors and be seated on stained benches.

{The Courtyard}

The courtyard area will also be a place for guests to have fun and enjoy some games.

Perfect! Right?

More wedding info. coming soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment